Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Ring

James, did such a good job picking out my ring! I love it and I couldn't be more excited!!! I had shown him this ring online several weeks ago and he went into Losee Jewelers and had them custom make a ring that looked just like this! He's so good to me!


9 comments:

Stacee said...

This has the Stacee Stamp of Approval.

Jessica Havican said...

HAHAHA Stacee you're so funny!

Anonymous said...

Wow, it's beautiful!!!

Congratulations, again!

Amanda said...

Ooohh, pretty!

And the proposal was pretty good too! :) Congrats!

The Gage Cage said...

LOVE IT!

Ashley and Tyson said...

Yay!! It's so perfect!! Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you!!!

~Ashley DeWitt

Unknown said...

that is a beautiful ring! hopefully ill be at ur wedding if you want me that is! j/k lol.

Ashlea said...

ooooh, pertiful!

Anonymous said...

I just love it! I want one just like it. ;)