Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Moment I said it -- Imogen Heap

I relate to this song in every way. If there was ever a song to describe a situation that many have found ourselves in while being in a relationship and seeing it crumble right before your eyes, it's this one. Her words describe the situation so perfectly. The panic, the desperation, and even the little amounts of hope and faith you still have for making your relationship work. The painful goodbye that comes at the end that signifies the end of it all. It's a funny thing we go through, but that's all about falling in love. No one wants to lose someone they've grown to love. Those are the most painful goodbye's of all.

I could listen to this song over and over again. It's beautifully written and composed. Well done Imogen. Well done. A song to be remembered for years.

No comments: