Sunday, May 25, 2008

Three More Weeks

I know my last post resembled that of unsurety and freaking out, but I think I'm all better now. There were some things that came up that made it a little harder for me to leave. All things involving money, but I think i will be ok. I'm really excited to go somewhere else. I want much more then this provencial life. If you catch my drift. Things simply aren't working out for me here. I don't want to be a receptionist for the rest of my life or something resembling administrative work. Don't get me wrong...I respect anyone who works hard because someone's gotta do it, but I can't do it for much longer. It's not me. It's not what brings me happiness. I am not content with working a dead end job for the rest of my life.

I am also excited to meet new people and open the door for new opportunities. I'm still not quite sure how it's all going to work out, but I know that it will somehow. I'm sad to be leaving some of you, but I know I would be more sad if I stayed and my life continued the way it has for so long. I feel as though I've lived under the bar my whole life. I have so much in me to give to the world and finishing my education will help me get closer to doing that. I don't want to be mediocre anymore...I hope I can do it this time...

2 comments:

The Gage Cage said...

You can do hard things Jessica! Things always work out. I love you!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Jessica this is Sarah. I ran into your blog and I wanted to wish you the best. You deserve it.