Saturday, January 31, 2009

I'm engaged!!!

Oh, yeah! I promise I'll write some details later, but I have a busy morning ahead of me. Stay tuned folks! :-) :-) :-)

Well, maybe I can write a little bit. We're getting married April 25th in the Oakland Temple. :-)

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!!!

10 comments:

Lauren Call Green said...

CONGRATS JESS!!! I'm so excited for you! And good choice on the Oakland Temple! That's where Aaron and I were sealed =)

ASHLEE GREEN said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you!! Let me know if I can help at all!!!

Ash

Kacey said...

Congrats girl! I'm really happy for you =)

Stacee said...

I'm so excited for you!

michele cabiness said...

Hooray!! That is so exciting!

Amanda said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you!!

Anonymous said...

Hooray!! That's so exciting. From your previous posts, he sounds like a great guy. I wish you all the best!

Anonymous said...

That is really exciting! Congratulations!!

The Gage Cage said...

Yay!!!! Congrats! Can't wait to hear more! That is one lucky boy!

grandpaz said...

Jessica, I just read this after you posting something on Krista's blog about wanting address so you can send out invites. I better get one or you are in big trouble. Bro. Z