Saturday, October 23, 2010

untitled because I always talk about random stuff...

So here I am a few months later after my last blog post and I decided to go back to school. I am attending UVU full-time as an Elementary Education major. It has been a much needed thing in my life. Not to say that being in school and being a full-time mom doesn't have it's challenges too, but I feel much more valuable and successful now that I am in school. I always knew that I wanted/needed to get a college degree and going to school at this time couldn't feel more right. I don't know how it's all going to work out sometimes, but I decided to take it a semester at a time. I already have it mapped out to get my associates in a year and a half (from starting at the very beginning) and I intend on following through with that plan unless something else gets in the way.

I never thought I would ever say this, but I am hoping James gets a job in Utah so that I can stay and finish my degree, than we can go anywhere after that. He's good on the idea so we're hoping he gets a good job offer here.

Moving on to something else...

No comments: