Sunday, February 27, 2011

Anxiety

I honestly think I suffer from it. Some days it's manageable and I try to breathe through my frustrations, but other days, I really can't handle it. I've never felt this anxious so many times before. Usually I will feel anxiety one or two days a month as my unwelcome friend comes to visit, but I feel it every day but a few days out of the month. Becoming a mother is not easy for me in this respect because I feel all out of whack in there somewhere and I'm not even on the pill. (but that doesn't mean this is an announcement that James and I are trying). I just want to feel like me again and maybe being on medication is what I need. I never thought I would be that person who needs pills to feel normal, but maybe I am. maybe I am.

No comments: