Showtime is right around the corner! EEEP! Next weekend to be exact. This is my little plug to beg everyone to come out and see the show. Pretty please? The show dates are as follows...
April 24, 25, 26 @ 7:30pm (Doors open @ 7)
April 26 & 27 @ 2:00 pm (Doors open @ 1:30)
Tickets
General: $12
Student: $10
Group rate (not applicable for Saturday evening "Benefit Night")
For every group of 10 it's only $5 each.
It is located on the Fresno City College Campus in the Theatre.
For any of you who saw the show last semester....let me tell ya....this one is a lot better. It's a smaller cast, but we worked our booties off and I'm definitely feeling it.
This semester I am experiencing a different kind of pain in my body. Usually, my joints and muscles ache after intense rehearsals, but now I get random shooting pains in random places in my body. FUN! After a 12 hour day of work and rehearsal I came home last night to chores that needed to be done. So I really didn't stop moving until 11:30 at night. At this point I'm super tired and can hardly keep my eyes open during scripture study and I fall asleep during my prayer and wake up because my legs have fallen asleep from kneeling. I crawl into bed and doze off to what I think will be a peaceful slumber...only a couple hours later I'm wide awake and my body hurts. :-( I was in and out of sleep until 6 am. I should've just gotten up and finished my laundry then, but I tried to force myself to go back to sleep. I probably only slept for 3 hours. Once 6 am rolled around I finally fell asleep....Only to be awakened by my alarm 45 minutes later. Needless to say I did not have a very pleasant night last night. I really hope this isn't a reoccuring thing. That would be a stinky pete for sure. Just 12 more days until the show is over and done with. Until then... let's hope I survive today and don't fall flat on my face during rehearsal.
Oh the life of a dancer....gotta love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment