Friday, July 11, 2008

Fourth of July Pics


Myself, James, Lindsey (sister in law to james) and Jared (James's Brother)


James was ready for the Picture and I apparantly was not. Ain't it the way?




Looking at these pics makes me want to cut my hair short again. What do you guys think? Should I grow my hair out or cut it short and sassy like I use to?







3 comments:

The Hanks Family said...

Looks like you are having fun!!... as for your hair, I liked it like it is in the pics. to the side, just about on your shoulders.

Anonymous said...

my left eye looks kind of scary in this pic.

The Gage Cage said...

Some girls (like YOU) are good looking no matter what you do to your hair. I personally prefer long hair until your 30. You never know when you might want to wear an up-do for a very special day =)..... in order to do that you need long enough hair.

Looks like you're having fun. I like to see that!