So...
I met someone and we totally hit it off! I was not expecting to get involved with someone this soon. In fact, I mentally prepared myself to not hit it off with someone as soon as I got here and just the opposite ended up happening. :-) But that's ok...once the shock wore off I just decided to let things be and not try to run away from something good happening. He's amazing and everyone has nothing, but good things to say about him. Things are off to a really good start! He's in my ward and we've spent pretty much everyday together going to activities and taking walks. He was the first person (other than my roommates) to help me feel welcomed in our ward and he started joking around with me instantly. He makes me laugh and he's not afraid to be goofy. My favorite thing about him is that he's content with who he is and he radiates self-confidence. I find that super attractive!! I'll stop with the mushy details now. But if you care to know more just ask.
Lovies!
3 comments:
That is so wonderful Jess!! It always seems that when you're not looking for love, something wonderful falls right into your lap =) Congrats lady!!
THANK YOU FOR UPDATING!!! :)
And OH YES! I WOULD care to know more! Lots more! Especially in the form of pictures of you together! Hehehe! I'm so happy for you! I'm sure it's a lot more fun to actually be with him, but don't forget to let me in on what's going on! Text, call, message, IM me all about it! Let me know a time and I'll get on facebook chat for you during work so we can talk! I miss being able to chat with you! I love you! Don't forget me please! :)
Very cool! We all want to know more and see a picture. Does he know about you blog? I guess you have to be careful what you say. Any jobs yet?
Post a Comment