Tuesday, July 22, 2008
I found a job!
Whoo hoo! I finally found a job. I am starting work this coming Monday as an assistant to Human Resources for Heritage Web Solutions, Inc. I've decided to come home and visit this weekend and James is coming with me. He's never been to California! I'm way excited! I wish we had a lot more time and money so I can take him to a few of my favorite places in California. I guess we will have to save that for another trip. :-) But he is going to see the pacific ocean. We're going to Santa Maria and Santa Monica on Saturday. Woot! I know it's only been a little over 5 weeks since I've been home, but I miss my friends dearly. I am really glad James is coming because I know everyone will get along great! He'll like my friends and I'm quite positive they will like him too! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats Jessica!! Job hunting can be so stressful! I'm glad it's over for you for now =) And I'm so jealous that you're going to the beach! What a perfect date!! Have fun and drive safe!!
I'm so glad you found a job!!!! That is awesome! Have a fun and safe trip with your boyfriend. You look awesome in the post below. i love the dress and the painted face. You're HOT!
Hey it was great to see you ... and james at the wedding. Hope the rest of your trip was fun.
Post a Comment