Hey cutie!! Looks like things are going well. We are thinking of you "lil sis" during these holidays. Hope you have a wonderful time. Are you comming home during the break? -- Annaleesa
How funny Annaleesa said that today also...I was thinking of you tonight also. We went to the North Stake's youth musical and it made me think of you. I hadn't gone since you were in it. It was beautiful but nobody sang a good as you did. :)
2 comments:
Hey cutie!! Looks like things are going well. We are thinking of you "lil sis" during these holidays. Hope you have a wonderful time. Are you comming home during the break? -- Annaleesa
How funny Annaleesa said that today also...I was thinking of you tonight also. We went to the North Stake's youth musical and it made me think of you. I hadn't gone since you were in it. It was beautiful but nobody sang a good as you did. :)
Post a Comment