Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year's Eve

Can't believe 2008 is almost over. It's absurd at how fast this year flew. I mean really?! Where did 2008 go? Every year is always an adventure. I was not exempt from trials, but I honestly loved 2008. The good and the bad....and the ugly?? JK. There was no ugly.

Moving away from home wasn't hard, it was the being away from home that presented it's challenges for me. If you catch my drift. I know that I was led to come here to Cougar Land. Maybe I'll tell you about it one day. The story of how I came to be here. Or you can back track to other blogs and possibly piece out some of it yourself, but all the details aren't there so you'd only be getting some of the story.

Most importantly, I don't feel like my move here was in vain. I'm excited about 2009 and the wonderful things that will be taking place. Like my brother Willie moving here...among other things. :-)

I'm grateful that I'm alive, young, healthy, and that I know who I am. What could be better then knowing I'm a daughter of a Loving Heavenly Father. I'm also grateful for James. He's the cheese to my Macaroni. Aren't you James? :-) I feel blessed to know him.

Here's to a great 2008 and an even better 2009!!

No comments: