So here's a bunch of pictures from random happenings.
First we have a Twilight Commeoration here with my friend and old roommate Stacee. We saw the movie opening night. (No, not midnight...we have more sense than that). This is our Cullen face. Stacee beat me for sure, but only cause she's paler than me. ;-)
This is us being goofy. HAHA Yeah!
Here is James' Brother Jared with the beloved turkeys made out of cookies, candy and frosting that a few of us assembled. Which I'm still bitter I never actually got to eat mine. Someone ate mine...
James, serenading us with his piano skills. Hot huh? Yeah, I think so! :-) And yes, he's got skills.
A goofy picture of James and I. I seem to be flaring my nostrils and looking a way for some odd reason.
And the best part of the trip....NOT! It took us 8 + hours extra on top of the 20 to drive home because of the stupid snow. It shut down the highway on two different occasions. We rode the shoulder to the exit and parked by the gas station to wait this second one out. It was around 3 hours until it was open again. At least we weren't stuck their over night.
But luckily we had a laptop and movies to watch so we put up blankets to block the window and made our own little theatre and watched Get Smart.
Ok, that's it.
No comments:
Post a Comment