Dry season is upon us here in Utah and my lungs and allergies aren't liking it too much. I hate having dry coughs so hard that they knock the wind out of you. This may be an interesting winter for me, but hopefully it won't be too long before my body adjusts to it. Or will it ever?
I just wanted to mention real quick about how much I loved general conference. It was so pertinent to what I need in my life. Wonderful reminders and insights on different subjects. I look forward to diving even more into the talks that were given this session over the next 6 months. Sometimes I get caught up in the whirlwinds of life that I start to forget about what truly matters. There were great reminders of things that I should really focus on and remember. It has helped lift my spirits and I know it will continue to as I discover other little treasures that I may not have noticed the first time.
Now I'm off to try and get some rest and hope that my allergy medicine does the trick in calming my cough.
2 comments:
hey jessica! of course i remember you. how are you liking utah?
I'm doing the culinary program they've got at fresno city right now so it's pretty inexpensive comparitively. I'm really liking it a lot. what are you majoring in?
Aww no! Hot showers, lots of vacuuming, and wet dusting. That's all I can recommend.
p.s. I neeeeed more Jessa in my life. You are going to have to start updating more my love! How is everything else going?
Post a Comment