Thursday, October 2, 2008

Google Image Survey

This looks like fun and I haven't posted in awhile. It's called the Google Image survey. Answer the question and than type in a key word from your answer in Google Images. Use one of the pictures on the first page.


My Name: Jessica Howard. There are way to many people in this world with the same name as me. A rhythmic gymnast and a famous designer to name a few. I decided to go with the coolest picture on there.




Favorite Food: I love chocolate covered strawberries!! MMM


First Job: Other than baby sitting and random jobs...my first real job was for a little resale store called Mom n' Me. I doubt they will have any pictures of it. Hey what do you know they do!! I read a lot of pregnancy books during slow hours.


Nickname: The most popular nickname right now is Jessa, but really...I'm sure the pictures going to be total lame sauce.


Where Born: Memorial Hospital

Favorite Color: I love so many col ors for different reasons, but if you're forcing me to choose...I'm going to say Blue is my favorite.


Where you went to College: I went to Fresno City College, but don't really have too much to show for it. Except a medal from the Dance Program.



Bad Habit: Sniffling. I haven't stopped since the year 2002


Favorite Place: On the dance floor or on stage performing. I just love it!
Favorite Animal: I love kittens....especially when they are super lovable and sleeping. They are just so cute. Look at that cute kitten!


Past Love: Climbing Trees! Oh, yeah. Those were the good ol days. What do you know...Goats can climb trees too!! :-)


What are you doing right now: Listening to Ray Charles song, "Hallelujah, I just love her so" I like this picture cause he's holding up a peace sign. Way to be Ray Charles...way to be.


Where do you live: In a 4 bedroom condo in Provo, UT.

Favorite Object: I love any kind of music playing device. To narrow it down...I'm going to say my little ipod shuffle. I'm too cheap to upgrade at the moment.


Grandmother's Name: Marilyn. I never got to meet her. She died when my mom was a toddler.



My Age: 22, I'm going to be 23 next month! Crazy! I should've known there would be a picture of this on the first page.




I tag anyone who reads this and hasn't done it yet.


1 comment:

Sapp Family said...

Love the goat in the tree!! LOL